Thursday, January 3, 2013

Enjoying Break

Okay. So I'm sorry everyone I've been in Colorado. I got back New Year's Eve, then went out and on New Year's Day had a brunch to go to.

Yesterday I had lunch with an old friend (Allie), did some shopping, and then went to the gym. I went to Sweet Green for lunch and had a really good salad and soup. At the gym I did 10 minutes on the treadmill, 30 minutes on the bike, and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I wanted to do more on the elliptical but I was too tired from what I had done on the bike.

Yesterday I also weighed myself and I should probably lose about 100 pounds which is very daunting so after talking to different people I have decided to set small goals for myself and reward myself as well!! One of my sorority sisters has recommended that we do Weight Watchers together. I think this is a great idea and I talked to Nancy (a very close family friend) about it last night over dinner. I'm going to go to a meeting on Saturday and get started. I feel like I need some type of plan to go by or else I won't be successful  And this is the choice that I am making.

I also had a pretty healthy dinner last night except for eating way too much chicken that was really good. The chicken was Greek style because we went to The Parthenon, which is a favorite Greek restaurant of mine. The food there is very simple and there are lots of healthy choices. The only problem is the chicken is like half of a chicken, I didn't realize this when I ordered it.  So I will learn from the mistake and order the chicken kebab instead. I also had tomato soup with beans and a Greek salad.

Today I am going to go out to lunch with Bernie and Allison. We are going to go for a walk, just hangout and enjoy break.

That is it for now.

Sincerely,
Julia 

1 comment: